Join us in inspiring an industry. We invite you to take a more active role in North American Blueberry Council (NABC) by joining a committee, and getting involved.
The NABC is currently accepting applications to serve on our committees and task forces. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is passionate about the future of NABC and wants to play an active role in elevating the voice of the industry. Does this sound like you or someone you know? People of all backgrounds and industry experience are encouraged to apply.
NABC is seeking growers and industry professionals who are interested in sharing their particular experience, expertise and perspective in a collaborative environment to achieve specific NABC goals and priorities. Every effort will be made to match an individual’s experience and interests to available positions, and to provide an opportunity to contribute to NABC and the industry through meaningful work in order to grow professionally and build relationships within the industry. Individuals are expected to attend all assigned meetings, actively participate and prepare for discussion.
Service on committees and task forces is without compensation. All positions are equal opportunity and are open to all regardless of race, color, national origin, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, or physical or mental disability.
All nominations are reviewed by the Executive Committee and appointments are made by the Chairperson of the NABC.
- Finance Committee (5 positions: 2 NABC Board Members, 3 At-large Members)
- Bylaws Committee (5 positions: 2 NABC Board Members, 3 At-large Members)
- Government Affairs Committee (10 positions)
- 4 NA Grower Members (each region)
- 1 NA Grower Member (Canada)
- 1 NA Grower Member (Mexico)
- 2 NA Distributor Members
- 2 At-large Members
- Nominating Committee (5 positions: 2 NABC Board Members, 3 At-large Members)
- Awards Committee (5 positions: 2 NABC Board Members, 3 At-large Members)
- USDA Foods Procurement Task Force
View the committee descriptions here. Applications are due by August 1, 2023. To apply, fill out the form below.